Meet Dr. Tyler Alderman
- Born and raised in Huntington, West Virginia
- Obtained his Doctorate in Dentistry at the WVU School of Dentistry, Graduating Cum Laude
- Earned the Outstanding Achievement Award in Oral and Maxillofacial
- He is a member of the American Student Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, and American Dental Association.
- Dr. Alderman is passionate about helping others feel a greater sense of well-being and radiating confidence through oral health. It is his personal goal to establish close rapport with each and every patient by providing a strong level of communication and empathy.
- Dr. Alderman is married to his beautiful wife Brooklyn and together they have two adorable and energetic young boys.
- Outside of patient care, Dr. Alderman spends most of his time enjoying the outdoors with his family. Some of his favorite outdoor hobbies include fly fishing, boating and swimming.